Obtaining membership at Paloo’s Place is in two payment stages:
1. Annual Membership Fee (N25,000) – a subscription fee offering the ability to sign up for specific activities over 2013 only; and
2. Usage Fee – a “per use” charge, incremental to the membership fee, enabling children to participate in the breadth of activities that we offer based on frequency of participation
Download our Membership Form and drop off at the center before your child's first day.
- Constructive activities for children after school
- Learning continues when children leave the formal classroom
- Development of social networks beyond school friends
- Cognitive development of young minds
- Safe play environment while parent(s) are at work or play!
- Weekend play options available too!
We will require your child's age, sex and the list of activities that you'd like them to participate in. We take security very seriously and will create identification cards for your children without which we cannot admit nor release anyone into and out of the center.
Please note that all classes and camps are filled on a first come, first serve basis for paying members and that all payments must be paid in full prior to allowing children to attend Paloo's Place.
|Mommy & Me||N1,000||T, Wed, and Th: 9:30 am–12 pm|
|Playscape Access Only||N30,000||Saturdays* and Sundays|
Parties (Playscape Rental)
|Reading & Writing||N1,000||Monday - Friday|
|Music & Other Dance||N1,000||Monday - Friday|
|Learning Essentials||N1,500||Monday - Friday|
|Taekwondo||N1,500||Monday - Friday|
|Sports||N1,500||Monday - Friday|
|French||N2,500||Tuesday and Friday|
|Arts & Craft||N3,000||Monday - Friday|
|French||N20,000||2 hours a week|
|Paloo's Art Maestro||N30,000||Monday - Friday|
|Little Kiddies||N50,000||Monday - Friday: 9am - 3pm|
|Daily||N6,000||Monday - Friday|
|Weekly||N20,000||Monday - Friday|
|Monthly||N40,000||Monday - Friday|
Website by artplugsdesign